Are you writing a book or dreaming about writing one?
Would you like to know more about how to self-publish a book?
Wanda St.Hilaire began writing in 1996 and self-published the Circle of Life series of 10 gift books in 1999. She created a workbook in 2002 for fledgling entrepreneurs which she sold at workshops.
In 2004 she published a bestselling poetry/journal called Of Love, Life and Journeys. That was followed by her dream project; a travel memoir called The Cuban Chronicles, A True Tale of Rascals, Rogues and Romance which she launched in 2009.
Her latest book is called What To Do After “I’m sorry, it’s cancer.” and was published in the summer of 2017. She is currently working on a second travel memoir.
Writing the book is just the beginning. St.Hilaire has 20 years of experience with all aspects of the self-publishing process with both paperback and e-books. Her extensive hands-on production work, research, and trial and error can save you ENDLESS hours of research time and costly errors before you make decisions on how to birth your book into the world.
During your consultation you’ll learn:
• The key aspects of maneuvering through the world of self-publishing.
• How to create a professional book that meets traditional book standards.
• The difference between self-publishing, supported self-publishing (and traditional publishing) to determine which path is best for you.
• How to sell worldwide online for end users (readers) and set up wholesale distribution for bookstores, libraries, retailers and institutions.
• How to negotiate with independent bookstores so that you don’t end up with a financial loss.
Wanda will also answer questions that pertain to your project. You’ll get a info-packed hour, so prepare to take notes and feel free to record the call.
Phone, Skype consultation (or Calgary coffee meeting at Kawa Espresso).
$69/hour. ($50 US)